304 - 599 - 6811
1000 JD Anderson Dr., #402
Morgantown, WV 26505
What is vaginal ultrasound and pelvic ultrasound used for?
- Detection of ovarian, uterine, and endometrial cancers
- Evaluation of ovarian masses such as cysts and uterine fibroids
- Evaluation of the pelvic floor for tears, prolapses, etc.
- Detection and evaluation of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Ultrasound guided gynecological procedures
- Evaluate patients with infertility problems
- Evaluate patients with ectopic pregnancies
- Pregnancy related ultrasounds
- Evaluation of the bladder, ovaries, uterus, cervix, and fallopian tubes
- Diagnose causes of abnormal bleeding, menstrual problems, and pelvic pain
Copyright © 2012 Partners In Women's Healthcare
1000 JD Anderson Drive, #402, Morgantown, WV 26505 | 304-599-6811 | 877-500-7160